Friday, March 1, 2013

A little too much fun in Budapest

Before I start, I apologise for the low quality photos but they came from my phone.

Budapest is a crazy, fun party town. They really push the party scene. Organised events each night, while i was there i attended - (Friday) All you can drink beer, wine and margeritas. (Saturday) Booze cruise, alcohol included. (Sunday) Jager train, 6 shots of jager then off to open Mic night. (Monday) Pubcrawl. (Tuesday) Costume party - kareoke night.

The bruise in the first picture is on my hip. I'm not too sure about how I got it.

The second picture, someone tried to open wine by just pushing the cork in. But once in side the cork kept blocking the opening. They tried to move it around with a knife. You can see the outcome, a knife stuck in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment