Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm trying to get in contact with an insurance agency back home. I imagine the poor chump who has to read the insurance enquiries/complaints must get pretty bored.  Hopefully they find my attempt at light hearted humour amusing.



Hello,

I had an insurance claim debt to your company from a few years ago that I didn't pay (whoops). You sent it to a collection agency and I am now paying it through them, direct debit from my bank account.

Clearly I like to ignore this debt, hence I didn't pay it, I have put it so far out of my mind I can't even remember what the collection agency's name is. I live abroad and all of the paper work they sent me was not something I chose packed when I left the country a year ago.

Moral of the story is I am changing my bank account and need to update the direct debit details (even though I really don't want to.) Could you please give me the name of the company, maybe a website/email address?

I was an RACQ member, but I let that expire along with my driver's licence. What can I say, I'm a flake.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment