The contents of my bag include:
- Seven pairs of underwear
- Two bras
- Three pairs of socks
- Two long sleeved undershirts
- Two singlets
- Skinny leg jeans
- One pair of black tights
- Two t-shirts
- A high waisted skirt
- Four dresses
- A cardigan
- Versatile Scarf.
This may seem like a lot of clothes, but everything I own is silly and Australian - meaning it is very thin and offers little to no warmth. I am often wearing a third of my bag's contents at any given time.
What is damaged:
- The jeans have a hole in the crotch and the in seam is starting to split
- Both the bras and the skirt are too big (a fun side effect of constant travel)
- One dress has a whole in it
- The seam has come down on a dress
- My tight have lost their most crucial element, their tightness. The elastic is going.
- I got my scarf hooked on some barb wire climbing a fence. It as a manageable hole
- The seam on my back pack has split.
I just don't know what to do with myself. I am waiting in a coffee shop in Uzice, Serbia to do an interview with a woman in Poland. Fingers Crossed.